Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A List of Thoughts...

One thing I like is a good list.  Today is definitely a list kind of day for me.  How do I know?  I have two million thoughts running through my head, and it would be impossible to form any kind of uniformity between all of these thoughts.  Hence, the list.  Here goes...

- My days are a million times better when I start them hanging out with Jesus.  I mean, I think that spending time with Jesus is an important part of any day, whether first thing, on your lunch break, or at night when you settle down for the day.  But for me, I am definitely sure that my morning needs to start with Jesus.  The last couple of days I have laid in bed with my cup of coffee, read the word, and had some seriously good convo with the Lord.  And it has  brought so much joy to the rest of my day.

Psalms 5:3In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you
and wait in expectation.

- Working out, in some form or fashion, every day, is an amazing mood booster :)  I honestly feel better about myself and my day when I do some kind of physical exercise.  It jumpstarts my day, and I feel a million times more productive.  I recently started a new workout program called (don't laugh) Rockin' Body.  It was created by the same guy who started Insanity (which I am not insane enough to try).  I have actually really enjoyed it so far--it's mostly dancing...brings me back to my cheerleading days :)  It's a 4-week program...so I am going to try to be diligent in finishing it!

- When you pray for the Lord to show you something awesome in Scripture...He will be faithful in doing so.  Happened to me this morning.  It was the smallest thing, but had a huge impact on my heart and gave me an overall feeling of peace.

- I love being a stay at home wife :)  Some (or several) people may look down upon that, but there is nothing I love more than being able to serve my husband by cleaning and cooking, and just being here for him for whatever he needs.  For a while, I have worried that people would think "bad things" about me, but I really don't care anymore.  I'm at peace with where God has me right now, in this moment.  And if He decides that needs to change, I will follow whatever His plan may be. 

- My sweet puppy is like the light of my life :)  She is crazy, and energetic, but is the greatest little (or huge, I should say) companion.  She's my buddy.

I guess that is all for now...

Be blessed!!!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment