Friday, February 1, 2013

Gratefulness...

Sometimes my heart is so full of thankfulness that I feel like it could just explode at any second.  The last few weeks have been chocked full of blessings...

26.  We finally own a home--after a long process--it is finally ours! (And I am in love with it!)

27.  Family who helps paint your whole house, move boxes and furniture, and organize!

28.  Huge answered prayers that make you tear up with joy.

29.  Feeling peace for the first time in a long time.

30.  Learning discipline.

31.  God-given desires and dreams.

32.  Seeing pride in your husband's eyes as he unpacks his "one" room in the house :)

33.  Marriage--the ups and the downs.

34.  Hearing my sister's happiness as she calls to tell me she is engaged!

35.  Disconnecting just a bit to focus on my God and my heart.

More to come...

Love hard and be blessed!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment